Re: Steering rack gaiters

To: ddubois@sinclair.net, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Steering rack gaiters
From: CIAG6@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 11:26:27 EST
My experience with a variety of cars over the years is that Moss'  rubber
parts are of very poor quality.   It doesn't seem to matter if  the part is a
shift boot, a suspension boot, a brake pedal pad or whatever they  seem to be
made from a very poor quality of rubber and wear out or crack  quickly.  I
guess
it is no big deal if you are restoring a trailer queen  that will only be
hauled from show to show but if it is a car to be driven I'd  try to find some
NOS
parts.

Ray G
Colorado