Re: Tonneau covers

To: <MGTD2@aol.com>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tonneau covers
From: "John Quilter" <jquilter@peoplepc.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 21:19:59 -0800
John,

About 27 years ago when I restored my TD I got a black Moss vinyl tonneau
cover and have used it ever since and been very satisfied.  I believe it has
a small white printed label that says AMCO on it.  No problems with the
zipper and in the relatively mild northern California weather it has never
become too stiff.   Also got a matching top but have only had that up about
five times in 28 years.    This is mostly a non rainy day car but the
tonneau is always on and always put over the drivers area when parked.

John Quilter
 51 MGTD, 60 Morris Minor convertible, 69 Austin America.