Re: Tonneau covers

To: MGTD2@aol.com
Subject: Re: Tonneau covers
From: Ted Jackson <ted@the-jacksons.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 07:18:43 -0500
Hi John,

I have a black vinyl tonneau on a black TD.  I bought the car with that tonneau
5 1/2 years ago and I may replace it in the not too distant future.  I will go
black vinyl again.  On my black car black vinyl looks just fine - to my eye
anyway.  On a different colour car it might not look as good.

Yes it gets stiff when it's cold, but not so stiff that it will crack.  If it's
that cold then the car is bedded down for the winter.

--
Ted Jackson
Toronto, ON  CANADA

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0513-0, 2005.03.29
Tested on: 30/03/2005 7:18:45 AM