Re: TD tonneau studs

To: bugeyeguy@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: TD tonneau studs
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 08:07:45 -0400
Tom,
   There were only four studs that were installed at Abingdon.   The
others have been installed to fit full tonneau covers. The original cover
fastened to two on the  rear panel and two near the angle where the sides
of the boot curve down to the door. Its forward edge slipped between the
back of the squab and the horizontal black bar, then was pulled down by
elastic straps to lift-the dot studs down on the squab.   If you don't
get the pictures you need, write back and I can measure for you those
that have never been moved on my car.
Bob