Re: TD tonneau studs

To: eabb@loc.gov
Subject: Re: TD tonneau studs
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:03:09 -0400
Gene,
   I've experienced Lfit the Dots that worked fine and others that were
miserable.  Most, though not all, of the baulky ones have had a stray
thread trapped inside the cover so that the springs would not spring as
they should.  You might have a look with a flashlight to see if any have
that problem.
Bob