Door fix on my Singer

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Door fix on my Singer
From: "Eugene D Abbondelo" <eabb@loc.gov>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 09:58:02 -0500
I've been a lurker on this list for a few years now, since my Singer roadster
has many of the restoration/repair issues you MG guys face: similiar electrics;
ash frame/metal coachwork construction (in the case of the Singer, aluminum
body with steel fenders and bonnet); and so on.

This is a great list--I want  to thank all of you for your repair suggestions
for fixing the warped doors on the Singer Roadster.

I used a rod and turnbuckle set up and it worked perfectly on the drivers side
door.  I'll tackle the passenger side this weekend.

In case anyone's interested, here's our club webpage:

http://www.singercars.com/

Thanks again,

Gene Abbondelo
Hyattsville, Maryland