Re: carb needles

To: Scott Allen <sallen6363@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: carb needles
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 21:29:26 -0400
Scott,

To answer the last part of your post -- you would want to go with a
leaner needle.

However, it sounds as if you may have some other problem.  If the
carburetors (by the way, they're H's, not HS's), have been totally
rebuilt, there should be no need for other than standard needles.  Were
the jets replaced along with the needles?  Were the throttle shafts
replaced, or rebushed?

Bud Krueger