Re: hood (bonnet) rubbers

To: Douglas.Ormrod@neurological.org.nz
Subject: Re: hood (bonnet) rubbers
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 09:42:32 -0500
Doug,
   The rubber strips on my TD are untouched since original assembly.
   The  front rubber starts at one bottom corner and weaves as one piece
to the other bottom corner.  The two bolts that secure the front chrome
bonnet strip support are short bolts that push the rubber strip down. The
bolts' nuts and ends are inside/above the rubber.
    At the rear there are two strips, each starting at the bottom of the
plywood firewall ending at the bonnet strip support.  The support is
screwed directly to the wood; it's not sandwiched.