Re: hood (bonnet) rubbers

To: yd3@nvc.net
Subject: Re: hood (bonnet) rubbers
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 13:30:03 -0500
 Blake,
    You and Bob Gruneau are right.  I did not inspect mine with
sufficient care when I suggested that there were two pieces of rubber
joined at the bonnet hinge support.
     In better light, a bit of rubber that appeared to be a seam joining
two pieces was just a bump in the rubber.  The flat part of the rubber is
cut away in the area of the hinge support so that the metal rests against
the wood.
Bob