RE: Chrome questions

To: <JagMkV@aol.com>, <Emgeeguy@aol.com>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Chrome questions
From: "roy-rose" <roy-rose@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 06:57:54 -0800
Craig-
You don't say in your e-mail whether your TD is a Mark II or not so I'm
assuming it is not.  All I'm saying is that an excellent reference (The T
Type Restoration Handbook) published by the New England MG T Registry says
on page 51 the following:

At car number TD/C22613 a special "appearance package" was introduced to set
the Mark II apart from the rest.  The radiator grill, previously painted,
was now chromium plated.

Roy