Re: Chrome questions

To: JagMkV@aol.com
Subject: Re: Chrome questions
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 10:45:56 -0500
Craig,
    What a great story !!
    This is exactly the sort of article that Ed Cooke would love to
publish in MoWoG News, the sort of personal experience article that Marv
Stuart wrote for the November issue.  If you could format in Word, page
size 5.5 x 8.5, 1/2" margins all round, he could use take it as an
attachment.
    Was Greenwich Automobiles the small place facing the railroad station
just a couple of doors up the hill from the Pontiac dealer?  I remember
first seeing a TA in there on my way home from school one day.  One of
the salesmen loved Berkleys.  He gave me some very exciting rides in the
smoky little beasts. He also liked the SAAB GTs with the rattan-covered
seats and rallye instruments.
Bob