Re: side curtains

To: mgcharlie@comcast.net
Subject: Re: side curtains
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 09:08:05 -0500
Charlie,
   I suspect that he will need to take a sidecurtain to various top
shops, canvas shops and sailmakers in search of glazing that most closely
matches the original glazing.  The original material as it is now may not
have the same rigidity as it did when new; few plastics do.
   Sailrite, a company that makes sail and cover kits, will send samples
of their materials.
Bob