MG TC jacking

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG TC jacking
From: "Alex" <alexmm@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 12:40:26 -0500
Are there any "special" places for jack placement on my MG TC? As hard as I
looked through the "owner's manual" and the shop manual, I don't see any
references to exact placement of a jack. My thought was to place my jack at
the chassis rails and/or the leaf spring shackles.

Is there a special place for the original equipment jack? How about a
roll-around hydraulic floor jack?

If any listers have any thoughts about this seemingly prosaic question I'd
be happy to hear from them.

Thanks!

==    Alex in Maine
      1946 MG-TC - "Norton"
      1960 BT7 3000 Mark 1 - "The Blue Mainie"
      Former owner of 1957 AH 100-6, 1967 AH 3000 Mark III BJ8, 1965 MG
Midget
      http://users.adelphia.net/~alexmm/ai2q.htm