[Mg-t] xpag block question

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mg-t] xpag block question
From: "KRISLYN COMPANY" <KRISLYNCO.LLC@roadrunner.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 20:39:55 -0400
how far (large of diameter) am i able to bore the block to sleeve it?  It is
already has 100 over pistons in it and one cylinder wall has suffered
significant damage from a broken ring due to water lock ... I am afarid to
bore it and penetrate the water jacket in order to install a sleeve and then
bore the sleeve to 100 over as are the rest of the pistons in the block.

The other thought is,, does anyone have say one 110 over (if any such is
available) or a 120 over piston they could spare and I can balance the one  to
match the other three 100 overs and then just minimal boring would be required
without damage to the block as the other three are fine??

Thanks as always
Rock