[Mg-t] MGTD Mark II

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mg-t] MGTD Mark II
From: "KRISLYN COMPANY" <KRISLYNCO.LLC@roadrunner.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 15:53:20 -0400
hello to everyone

well the long awaited day has come..the TD is finally up and running and I am
very excited about driving it as it has sat for almost two years with an
ailing motor.. her are my questions and I am grateful for any help as always.
1. cant seem to stop the oil leak at the fornt seal..all new  again (fourth
time) and still drips.
2. she runs well but seems to hesitate upon first acceleration you have to
almost "feather" the throttle. This is when cold or warmed up...John Twist
rebuilt the carbs and they are in tip top shape....  probably need adjusting
to my new motor but I am not certain (accept I used the vaccuum thingy over
the fornts and they're set perfect) on how to adjust the hesitation out.
3. the coil is an original black Lucas coil sort of smaller in diameter could
the coil be the problem or points...they are all set gapped properly and the
plugs are new.... she idles and starts right up.........just hesitates.
She has two fuel pumps also.

Thanks again................

Rocky