Re: [Mg-t] MG TD oil

To: spook01 <spook01@comcast.net>, mg-t@autox.team.net, Mike Duvall
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] MG TD oil
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 20:20:50 -0700 (PDT)
So you are saying that the cheap store oil at Advanced Auto is still SJ and
not SM?

I cant imagine finding any leftover pre SM oil in a major chain but that would
be great news. I have an Advanced Auto 12 miles from me and they have VR1 for
$3.18/qt which is good enough but store brand is cheaper :-) (providing it is
also quality oil)

Carl