Re: [Mg-t] Engine stand + XPAG

To: Rick Lindsay <richardolindsay@gmail.com>, "mg-t@autox.team.net" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Engine stand + XPAG
From: Ron Olds <rolds@plausa.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 00:13:32 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Rick,

Used a conventional engine stand for my engine with no difficulties.  I did
need to make four pieces out of bar stock because I couldn't get the engine
stands mounting to come in close enough to bolt up to the engine.  I bolted
the brackets to the engine and then to the engine stand.

Ronald Olds
Sales Manager
Plasser American Corporation
PO Box 5464
2001 Myers Road
Chesapeake, VA 23324-0464

Phone  (757) 543-3526
Cell      (630) 240-0818
Fax      (757) 494-7186

The information contained in this e-mail including any attachments may be
proprietary, privileged or confidential and is intended solely for the use of
the addressee. Any unauthorized distribution, disclosure or any other such use
is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any reviews, dissemination or copying by
anyone other than the intended recipient is expressly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and destroy all copies
of the original transmittal.