Rover F I

To: V8 list <mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Rover F I
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 16:16:19 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
At the car show Sat. - Baltimore Club at The Rocks - I ran into someone
with a FI setup from a 1988 Land Rover for sale. This unit is for the
3.5 motor, & is suposedly complete. The gentleman was asking $800.00
including the worn out 3.5, but admittedly did not know what it was
really worth. He seemed willing to seperate the motor & FI system.

My question is what the FI system is worth, or does anyone on the list
have a similar system for sale?  I have a complete system from a 1980
Rover SDI automatic, but would prefer to use the later system.

Any input would be appreciated.

Jim Stuart

1975 MGB V8
1974 MGBGT V8