Re: Pinto steering shaft

To: jimbb88@erols.com
Subject: Re: Pinto steering shaft
From: mgbv8@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 10:00:11 -0600
Cc: MGB-V8@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Jim, thanks for the info.  I am sure that this will help someone out
(maybe me someday!).

I think I would "gorilla tighten" that bolt on a regular basis.  I used
to own a trucking company, once I had a truck lose all steering, it ended
up in a farmers field.  There were no injuries or damage but you should
have heard the driver tell about his "wild ride".    : - )

Larry Hoy (MGBV8@Juno.com)
Denver, CO USA
1969 MGB Roadster (1/2 V8)
1987 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas