intro

To: mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: intro
From: ROBMGV8@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 00:53:10 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 97-09-24 10:52:31 EDT, MAILER-DAEMON@aol.com writes:

<< Hello to all,
 I'm pleased to see a list dealing with our special MG interest.
 I have 2 MGB V8s, a 66 roadster built on a Heritage bodyshell and 67 GT
built
 on a California shell which I purchased from Ken Smith. I've been lucky in
 having Ken Costello as a friend for 27 years. he converted a car for me in
 the UK in 1970. I also bought a factory V8 in 1974. Sold both cars when I
 emigrated to the States in 1979 :-(.
 The 66 has a 3.9L Rover engine, Costello fuel injection, Costello gearbox,
 3.07:1 CWP, anti tramp bars, anti wind-up brackets, Quaife limited slip
diff,
 Mos coil over front suspension and much more. It's been my daily driver
since
 93 and I've driven it to all NAMGBR convention since. I cover around 18,000
 miles ayear in it.
 The 67 is 95% finished, same specs except for a 4.7L Rover engine and
 Costello front suspension. I've also included a number of improvements
 learned over my 65,000 miles of driving the roadster.
 In case any of you are unaware there is a terrific MGB V8 Newsletter put out
 by Kurt Schley, 1855 Northview Road, Rocky River, OH 44116

 Safety Fast-er
 Robin Weatherall
 Treasure, MG Club of St. Louis

 33 J2
 47 YA
 58 ZB (x2)
 66 B V8 Rdst.
 67 B V8 GT
 67 B GT
 67 MG Vanden Plas 1300
 69 C GT

The original message was received at Wed, 24 Sep 1997 10:52:24 -0400 (EDT)
from root@localhost

   ----- The following addresses have delivery notifications -----
mgb-autox.team.net  (unrecoverable error)

550 mgb-autox.team.net... User unknown