Re: Intro

To: keithw@sand.net
Subject: Re: Intro
From: mgbv8@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 18:19:22 -0700
Cc: mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Welcome aboard.  Sounds like you have a good setup going there.  Most of
the conversions I have seen are 3.5/215 engines with carburators.

The problem with this little power game we are playing with our MGs is
that there is always going to be someone in front of you.  I started my
conversion because I wanted to smoke the locale Miata driver, but now I
gotta consider you 3.9L guys!  Hmmm.

Larry Hoy, Denver, CO USA  (still looking for a Buick bell housing)
1969 MGB Roadster (one half of a V8)
1987 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas
It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast.