Re: Intro

To: DANMAS@aol.com
Subject: Re: Intro
From: mgbv8@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 22:46:30 -0700
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Yeah, yeah, yeah.  You guys keep this up and I'll have to retreat to the
"regular" MG list.  At least over there the 3.5L is pretty much the king
of the hill.

Heck some of those guys are still running 1.8L smogged engines with a
single Stromberg.  There, I said it, now I feel better!

Larry Hoy, Denver, CO USA  (still looking for a Buick bell housing)
1969 MGB Roadster (one half of a V8)
1987 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas
It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast.