Re: Intro

To: DANMAS <DANMAS@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Intro
From: Keith Wheeler <keithw@sand.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 1998 00:38:00
Cc: mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Dan,

If you want a 5.0, you should go with the one I saw in October
at Laguna Seca.  It was in a Morgan FIA GT, a fully raced prepped
fuel injected 5.0 Rover V-8.  Rather attractive displacement in
such a small package (weight wise).  If anyone is interested,
I think I've got a picture of them working on it in the
paddock.  You can't really see to much of the engine, but
it's still interesting.

No offense to any Morgan types, but I'd rather have the engine
than the car.  It was on the verge of insane, this ancient
looking Morgan body racing around with Vipers and McLarens.
Hmmm...maybe not so insane.  I'm stuffing a wimpier version
of the same engine into an MGB.  Well, at least this sort
of insanity is approved by the blokes who build these
sorts of cars.

"sing blue silver"

-Keith Wheeler

Team Sanctuary                  http://www.teamsanctuary.com/