3.5 Rover V8 For Sale

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: 3.5 Rover V8 For Sale
From: Don Markham <DMarkham@excite.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 09:39:58 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Listers,
Please forgive me if this is not the place for things like this, but I have
a 3.5 Rover V8 that I need to sell soon. It is a 1988 with about 85,000
miles on it. It was a running motor that was removed from a wrecked car and
is complete except for the Intake/carb, Distributor & Water pump. The heads
and a few other things have been removed for inspection of the cylinder
walls & heads but the short block is still fully assembled. Included with
the motor is the flywheel, full gasket set and rebuild manual. I would like
to get $300.00 out of it but will accept fair offers, I will workout
delivery with anyone interested. The motor is located in Kokomo Indiana
which is about 50 miles north of Indianapolis. I need to sell it soon due to
being relocated for work. I can have digital pictures ready for email if
requested. I can be reached at this email address inaddition to
donaldmarkham@mindspring.com or by phone at 765-459-4545 ext. 315 during the
day or 765-459-0403 in the evenings or weekends.

Thanks
Don Markham