Camber

To: "mgb-v8" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Camber
From: "Frank van Dalen" <frank.vandalen@fae.storkgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 13:36:08 +0200
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Well, after struggling for two years my project should be going out for an
initial test run this weekend! - Thanks to all for your expertise so far.
I've installed a nice coil over suspension set with variable camber. Can
anyone recommend a suitable camber angle for a fast road car? Does anyone
know what camber angle the moss negative camber lower triangles give you?
I'm using 175 hp, Rover SD1 5-speed, MGC final drive ratio 3.307, standard
MGB V8 brake spec and Koni rear suspension with nylatron bushes as my idea
of a fast road car.

TIA

Frank van Dalen