Re: Body Molding

To: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Body Molding
From: James Nazarian Jr <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 17:34:56 -0600
Cc: mgb-v8 list <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Did you do the welding from the inside or the outside?  Did you use anything to
back up the welds during the process?  I have noticed in doing sheet metal work
that the heat from the weld creates a small dimple in the metal around the
weld, and I don't want to take a straight car and put a bunch of dimples in it.
 What exactly did you do?

James

On Mon, Jun 11, 2001 at 06:30:20PM -0400, Jim Stuart profoundly declared: