Re: Body Moulding

To: Keith Wheeler <keithw@sand.net>
Subject: Re: Body Moulding
From: James Nazarian Jr <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 08:47:42 -0600
Cc: mgb-v8 list <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I guess, in the back of my mind I knew this was the solution, but I was hoping
that someone would say that if I stared at them long enough they would go away.

--
James Nazarian Jr
71 MGB roadster

A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have
   evolved from a simpler system that worked just fine.

Thanks guys.

On Mon, Jun 11, 2001 at 09:16:51PM -0700, Keith Wheeler profoundly declared: