Re: T5 V8 Transmisssion Wanted

To: "Jeffrey Howell" <howellmail@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: T5 V8 Transmisssion Wanted
From: "Dereck R. Bauer" <drbauer@impactsol.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 06:30:18 -0600
Cc: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I have one out of an 87 Camaro that I was going to put in a TR7-V8.  I also
came by a T56 that I am working on getting in.  I'm not positive about the
O/D ratio, though I suppose I could go spin the trans and count.  I was told
that the trans was good when I bought it, and the in & out shafts do feel
reasonably tight.

drbauer@impactsol.com
Dereck