Getting into it.... Possibly a repeat of my old post

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Getting into it.... Possibly a repeat of my old post
From: "Chaz S" <chazlegrand@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 20:09:45 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I'm looking at buying a 77-older MGB for a (hopefully) easy conversion.  What
tools/skills/parts will I need to do this?  I've found several websites on
doing this, but it seems like the comprehensive ones take a harder aproach
than neccesary for some benefit.  I'm looking for a pretty basic conversion.
>From what I've picked up on so far, I shouldn't have to do anything major such
as cutting or possibly even welding.  Are there any 1-2-3 kits out there for
it?  Thanks... I'll have more questions later :-)