Re: slightly off topic - Midget

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: slightly off topic - Midget
From: "David M. Rose" <drose@azstarnet.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 16:26:36 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I have to agree with Dan--it's like a dog licking himself. In further news
from the "real blast" dept., GM has released a new aluminum bare block for
the current performance 350 that, when bolted to the standard heads,
induction, accessories, etc. of a recent Corvette, Camaro, or Firebird
engine, yields an all-aluminum small block of 427 CID--no machining. Should
weigh less than Ford 302.

--David M. Rose
drose@azstarnet.com