Re: slightly off topic - Midget

To: DANMAS@aol.com
Subject: Re: slightly off topic - Midget
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 15:28:54 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: david@vermonthardwoods.com, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Listers,

That car was built in Palo Alto, CA back when I was in high school - My
friend, Jimmy Johnson bought the car later and I was able to ride in it -
IT WAS INSANE!!!! They had to use a Powerglide because there was no room
for three pedals in the footwell between the kick panel and the
transmission hump - you drove with your feet on the pedals at all times!
The car had stock brakes! Anything is doable, but why???!!!

 A Mazda rotary can produce as much power and will sort of fit!!!

Cheers,

Rick Feibusch
Venice, CA