Selling EFI System?

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Selling EFI System?
From: Glenn <g_wakefield@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 10:11:38 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I've decided not use the Hotwire EFI system that I
purchased this fall with the 89 Rover 3.9 engine and
just stick with my Edelbrock Carb.  I believe it to be
complete with ECU, Harness, TPS, injectors, intake
etc.  It is going to go up on e-bay to help fund the
rebuild of the 3.9 motor.

Would I be better off ($$$$) selling the package or
selling off the individual pieces?

As an update, not much has been happening with my
MGBV8 since the engine problems this summer.  The old
215 has been parted and sold (except for parts that I
will probably reuse on the 3.9).  The car itself is
spending the winter sitting outside my body shop in
Maine awaiting replacement panels and painting.  I'm
looking forward to putting it back together in the
spring, and correcting all the things I did wrong
during my first conversion.  It should turn out pretty
nice this time.  Hopefully, it will be a better daily
driver when it is completed for the 2nd time.

I hope everyone on the list has a Happy Holiday.

Glenn

'73 MGB V8
'64 Autodynamics Formula Vee
'75 TR7 Beater