Holley EFI on the Rover V-8

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Holley EFI on the Rover V-8
From: "James Jewell" <m1garand@directvinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 07:33:25 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hi,
  Is anyone on the team using either the Holley TBI or
MPI systems on the Rover block?  If so, how have you
handled the mapping?  I understand that they come with
baseline maps, and PC software to update the maps. Care
to share success/failure stories to the group?  I've
seen people on E-bay occasionaly sell the manifold and
rails for the later (post-federal), and I wonder if the
Holley brains could run the Rover hardware?  I know
that the Holley system works at ~16-20 psi of fuel
pressure, while most OEM systems work at ~60-90 psi
(correct me if I'm wrong here), so I don't know if that
causes a problem.
James J.