Re: Holley EFI on the Rover V-8

To: k.grider@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Holley EFI on the Rover V-8
From: "James Jewell" <m1garand@directvinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 09:20:04 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Keith,
   Yes, Holley now has a multi-port injection kit.  You
can either buy it pre-assembled if you are running a
small-block Chevy, or you can buy the kit with injector
bungs, which you have to drill and epoxy/weld into your
existing carb. manifold.  This is the system that
interests me the most, but then again, since I don't
know alot about EFI yet, I may be barking up the wrong
tree.
JJJ