Re: Holley EFI on the Rover V-8

To: k.grider@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Holley EFI on the Rover V-8
From: "James Jewell" <m1garand@directvinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 10:54:00 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Keith,
   I'm probably still a year away from dropping the
engine under the hood but when I do, I'll definitely
document my work.  Actually, I may try to put (gasp!)
catalytic converters in my project, just in case we
aren't exempted some day, and I'd feel bad if I started
using it as my daily driver w/o some emissions controls
(Am I a heretic?).  Anyhow, I need to put a web-site
together for documenting and sharing all my projects.
More work!
James J.
On Thu, 19 September 2002, Keith Grider wrote:

> James,
>
> I just went to Holley.com. You are talking about the
> 950 system I am
> guessing. It looks like a very do-able project.
> Probably stick with the
> 14lb injectors or see if what is already there is
> compatible. I think
> that the Lucas CU14 system uses ganged injectors, but
> may be mistaken.
> If the Holley system is true MSEFI, it may not be able
> to use those
> particular injectors, but the Holley people may be
able