Potential new MGB V8 message board.

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Potential new MGB V8 message board.
From: "Larry Embrey" <larry@embreyfamily.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 13:57:31 -0800
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hello folks.  It is great to see we still ave a lively group of followers.
I have been tinkering with my site a little bit and have been considering
adding a BBS board.  This would be a more modern board than hosted by the UK
site.  It would be able to contain, as much profile information about each
user as that person is willing to enter into the site, have in site private
messenging, email and I believe be linkable to AOL, ICQ and the like for
those of us that have those means of communication, that would be above and
beyond the bulletin board messages and threads.  I am thinking it would have
separate areas for susension, body and engine discussions as well as
possible a classifieds section. I have never done this before and am going
to use my site as a learning experience. I will let you all know when it is
functional.

FYI - I have received one email about my site being down today, I am aware
of this.  I am currently migrating to a new server, due to being on Dial-up
(YUCK!!) It is taking many hours to get the site published to the new
server.

Sincerely,
Larry Embrey