Re: Lower radiator hose rub issue.

To: Jim Miller <v8mgb@yahoo.com>, MGBV8 <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lower radiator hose rub issue.
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 15:39:00 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I too am using D&D's radiator and swivel oil filter. But I canted my rad forward at the top to give room to put in a 2,950 cfm Perma-Cool which needed 3 3/4 inches. So the bottom moved in closer to the engine. Now the filter and rad are very very close to each other at the bottom and touch. There seems to be no room to make Jim Stuart's mod. I am wondering if I should somehow fix them together so there is no rubbing. Or maybe fix a slippy plate (teflon) in between. The former seems the best idea. If Dan Lagrou canted the outlet slightly to one side it may help. Anyone going to call him ???(he's not on the "'net" is he?)