RE: Distributors

To: "'Bruce'" <brucemills@dccnet.com>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Distributors
From: "Daryl M. Naskale" <mgb@naskale.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 04:38:57 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Your full advance should be in around that point in the rev range, weak
springs would allow it to come in a little sooner but won't affect the
total advance number. If your engine is modified at all, weak springs
may actually help. What advance numbers are you getting and what is your
engines setup? Put a timing light on it and make sure you are getting a
smooth and steady advance and determine your settings. I would be more
suspicious of fueling issues.

Daryl