Re: Distributors

To: brucemills@dccnet.com, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Distributors
From: "Simon Austin" <simon_mgb@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 10:46:48 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Bruce,

You probably know about "All British Cars" in Vancouver but if not, give Ruth a call at 604.294.5747. She's the Rover Guru around here. She's helped me out with parts and info for my 3.5 during the project.

I'm going to talk to her about my distributor when the time comes as I have the original one that was on the engine.

Cheers
Simon

My Rover 3.5 MGB conversion is now up and running strong, thanks everyone.

I have noticed that about 4500RPM she seems to sort of bog down, as if she
doesn't have any more to give (last year it was about 5200, and the year
before it was as if she would on forever) I was wondering if the cause for
this could be the springs inside the distributor? And would any one know
where I could get new springs for a Lucas (Rover) distributor?

Bruce