Re: GM 4 bbl intakes

To: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>, "'Larry list account'" <list@marketvalue.net>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GM 4 bbl intakes
From: "HoYo" <hoyo@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 16:30:40 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
i have a coupla 4bll intakes left and sold one last yr forom a 300 ....i
believe it was made to it didn't need the 'aluminum foil' lifter gasket,
another words it went the length of the heads not just ports. Confused i am.
but iwas B4 this thread ...i'll have to measure my remaining manifolds and
see the part #'s ...that book that's always overpriced on eBay with engine
part #'s etc. is an excellent reference for these engines and parts ..think
i got 2, 2barrel manifolds i may sell.....saw a complete '62 special for
sale on the roadside in Miss. yest.......$3000......shown 42K on the
odometer , don't know what was under the hood , no rust thru,carpet not bad
shape but i think overpriced, didn't look bad in purple
                                                        HoYo
ps it was an auto so no precious bellhousing!! ----- Original Message -----