Re: Carbs

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Carbs
From: "Carl Floyd" <cmfloyd@chartertn.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 23:06:27 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Ooops, my message didn't go thru. Guess I didn't edit my reply. I'd still go
600.

Hey John,

I have a '68 Camaro with a 350 pushing 400HP. It runs in the 12s at the
dragstrip with loads of wheelspin on street tires. I always swore by my 650
Holley. I found out it is noticeably faster with a 750. No way I would use a
500 on it.

Carl

Larry,

I'm sure some will tell you that the 500 is enough, but I would slap a 600
on it.

Carl Floyd