duct valve source

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: duct valve source
From: CraigFaubel@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 19:20:50 EDT
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
I'm running a 2" air line from the front (by the radiator) back to the
footwell area and I'd like to have a shutoff in the line for cold weather.   I
can't seem to find anywhere that makes these, although every car has something
in
it.  I'd like a plain, manually operated flap valve that shuts off the  air
and can be actuated via cable.  Does anybody have any idea where I can  start
searching?