Stock motor mounts

To: "v8" <mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Stock motor mounts
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 22:51:10 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Does anyone have a stock BOP motor mount.  I am going to machine a set and
install polyurethane in them rather than the stock rubber.  I can't use one
of mine for the mockup because they are in use.  I'll gladly accept a used
and softened one.  I think, under no load, they should hold close to their
original shape so condition is not too important I think.

I will pay shipping and I will return it when done, if you like.

James Nazarian
71 MGBGT V8
71 MGB Tourer