RE: duct valve source

To: CraigFaubel@aol.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: duct valve source
From: "James Bown" <jaguarsandrail@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 22:53:43 -0600
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
I would try a heating and air-conditioning contractor.
Jim B.

From: CraigFaubel@aol.com
To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: duct valve source
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 19:20:50 EDT

I'm running a 2" air line from the front (by the radiator) back to the
footwell area and I'd like to have a shutoff in the line for cold weather. I
can't seem to find anywhere that makes these, although every car has something in
it. I'd like a plain, manually operated flap valve that shuts off the air
and can be actuated via cable. Does anybody have any idea where I can start
searching?