British V8 meet.

To: mgb-v8 <mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: British V8 meet.
From: "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 04:50:12 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
I just looked at the British V8 newsletter and discovered they had the
2005 West Coast meet listed for July.  Since I was overseas then this
probably explains why I didn't know the meet in Camarillo was going on.
I had offered to help with this meet a year ago and never heard anything
back on it.  Just how did anyone find out the meet was going on and
when?  Has a club for British Modifieds formed on the west coast?
--
        Best Regards,
        Tom