Re: 3.9 pistons - possible Ford candidates

To: "Alan Morris" <klatka@earthlink.net>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 3.9 pistons - possible Ford candidates
From: "Carl Floyd" <cmfloyd@chartertn.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 10:27:48 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Alan,

That you use this piston for a stroker app. makes me wonder how it could
possibly work with a stock stroke. I would think that piston would be too
far down in the cylinder for my use.

Did you receive any specs with the pistons? Wrist pin location in relation
to the top of the piston would be very helpful.

Carl