RE: AC 'Midget'?

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: AC 'Midget'?
From: GrayTesla@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 13:47:51 EDT
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
<<Jay Leno has some really nice cars, but as far as him being a real car guy,
give me a break.>>

I respectfully disagree with your assessment of Jay Leno. Watching him in his
shop actually working on cars, getting his hands dirty and displaying a more
than basic understanding of cars leads be to believe he knows more than likely
many on this board.

Ask most Ford, Chevy or Mopar guys about MG and you are opening the door for
a huge lack of knowledge. Why should we expect any person to know the facts of
all marques and models? I certainly don't -- and I have owned a Midget, Ford
products, GM products and a Studebaker.

ALL of us should give Mr. Leno a break and hone our own skills rather than
disparaging those of someone else. We all have room to learn.

IMHO
Darius