Re: AC 'Midget'?

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: AC 'Midget'?
From: Simon & Donna <sdaustin@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 21:03:37 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I'll back Paul up on this one (not that he needs it mind you). I purchased a video a while back covering aspects of MG's and Cecil Kimber's daughter was interviewed on the show. She confirmed that MG did not stand for Morris Garages as it had something to do with trademarks or such back then. Go figure. Unofficially, we know the truth.

Cheers
Simon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>