Radiator recommendation?

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Radiator recommendation?
From: David Schmidt <davidgschmidt@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 10:46:25 -0700 (PDT)
All,

I am in the process of converting to a GM 3.4L V6 in my '73 B.  I live in
Texas, so I need to be concerned about needing a radiator larger than the
standard 73 one.

To fit the engine configuration best, I would need to have the inlet on the
upper passenger side and the outlet on the lower drive side.

What recommendations does the list have for a radiator / fan combination?

I am not adverse to sheet metal work, however cutting the frame rails is
perhaps going too far.

Thanks

Dave Schmidt
Plano, TX