Re: Water Channel

To: G P J Collingwood <G.P.J.Collingwood@durham.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Water Channel
From: Alan Wilson <awilson@basegrp.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 1995 08:36:39 -0600 (CST)

On Sun, 12 Mar 1995, G P J Collingwood wrote:

> Hi! > > My dad has a 67 MGB roadster, which leaks water onto the legs of
both the > driver and passenger, probably due to a blockage in the drain
from the > area under the little chrome grilled air vent by the
windscreen, does > anyone know where this drains to, so that we can
unblock it? > > His car was an export car that was reimported, it was
painted in Milan > Red, which is a Fiat paint, does anyone know if this
was an original > paint or not? > > Thanks in advance! > > Giles >
Durham/Hexham UK

There is a rubber tube -- about 1 to 1 1/2 inch in diameter that drains
it. Look under the dash, in about the  center for it.  Mine was filled
with dirt.  I had to remove it, poke the dirt out, and wash it.

Good luck
Alan> >